I AM 22 YEARS OLD NOW
It's a beautiful Tuesday morning and I hope you guys have a beautiful day!
Hurray! It is here again, and I want to share this special day of
mine with you all.
Today was the only day when I cried & my mother Smiled on it. Happy Birthday Mother’s lovely child, Happy Birthday to Me.
(Ps: it was my 20 years old birthday on the picture with my mom)
Btw, today, I just want to thank Allah for adding another year to my life. My journey so far in life has been amazing, and I want to thank Allah for that. I might not be the richest person in the world or the world’s president but I have happiness, peace of mind, and most importantly the gift of life. Thank you, Allah, for blessing me with such priceless gifts.
Today is my birthday, and my heart is full of nothing but gratitude. Today marks yet another amazing day for me, a new age has been awarded me, and I pray for many more days
like this joyous anniversary I am experiencing today.
The best thing about every birthday is they always come up with a better version of me every year. I love to be me! One more beautiful year have passed in the journey of knowing myself. I plan on having an amazing, awesome, super, fantastic year full of many new adventures and crazy travels!
Thank you for all the experience of this past year; for times of success
which will always be happy memories, for times of failure which
reminded me of my own weakness and of my need for Allah, for times of joy
when the sun was shining, for times of sadness which drove me to Allah.
Another year has dawned in this human endeavor.
My hopes, dreams, and aspirations remain as clear as ever
The blockades, obstacles, and barriers are many
But the true leader in me must not succumb to any
In this journey, I’ve come a long way
But the way before me is still very long
Happy birthday to me
My hopes, dreams, and aspirations remain as clear as ever
The blockades, obstacles, and barriers are many
But the true leader in me must not succumb to any
In this journey, I’ve come a long way
But the way before me is still very long
Happy birthday to me
Thanks to all the people who remembered me today by sending cards, and letters, gifts and good wishes.
Best Regards,
Binna Fahriani Manda, S.Pd.

Comments
Post a Comment